VIVERE ULTRAS forum: I colori ci dividono, la mentalità ci unisce! (dal 23/01/04)

Serbia!, Ultras in Serbia&Republic of Srpska

« Older   Newer »
Adriatica Passione
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 10:45     +1   -1

ok ... pronti, partenza .... via : avanti coi luoghi comuni !

zeberdee
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 18:23     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (bongotronic @ 29/9/2009, 22:49)
CITAZIONE (bongotronic @ 19/9/2009, 17:05)
ho sentito che vi siete picchiati e che alcuni si sono fatti male poveri francesini

non immaginavo che vi fossero persone in fin di vita per ferite di arma da taglio, mi dispiace per la morte del ragazzo francese, RIP
:cry:

ma quale arma da taglio??? credi ai giornali???
le ha prese ed è caduto da 6 metri d'altezza cercando di scappare...

R.I.P. BRICE!

FunnyBunny
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 21:46     +1   -1

I just want to say something,ok?
Dont be hypocrites,ok?How many man have been killed by Italian Ultras ?How many people have been stabed by Italian ultras?If this guy was from Turkey,Albania ,Marseille would you still considar grobari as "assassini"?We are living in some times ,when somebody attack other ultra group ,hes considar as what..idiot?All of sudden every one is against Grobari!They made a mistake (A big one) they made that guy jumped out of fear ,from 6 metar long wall on steps ,and he killed him sealf.Wery ugly.Now,not all the water in the world will wash off shame from Grobari faces,for this one.I just hope that this will never happend again.Our scene is young,developing and we have a lot of problems ,and one of those problems are this young cunts who dont know nothing about honor and ultra mentalita ,and we will sort them out eventually.We are living in time of interenet ,and a lot of false informations are beeing put on net.Dont belive them all.grobari have done something that is efecting all of Serbian scene.We are going to be arrested now ,on every occasion,and we are going to go trough bigest represion and clamp down ,in history.
We really need to stop with killings.We are killing oursealfs for this last few years ,so this situation are not surprising me at all.Words cant describe how we felt yesterday when we found out that Brice , passed on.I feel shame,and regrets and sorrow,but sometimes that happend in Ultra world,and even do we DONT like that and DONT support that ,its there,its a part of hooltra world,why are you so all of sudden "SAINTS"?Like that never happend in Italia,France,Turkey,Germany,England,Croatia ,Poland ,Russia...!!!

Brice i hope that u will find peace in other life.
RIP
Ne ponovilo se..malo malo pa pisemo RIP ,na svakih nekoliko meseci

PS Yes i do speak Italiano but im only at "beginers level" at "St Nicholas School of language" and yes sometimes (more often than not) im using on line translator.i think that even do i speek it very bad,i should talk Italian out of respect for this forum ,and "Gradinate forum"also ,and out of respect for italian ultras,but i will definitely talk English for now on.

Treue
view post Posted on 1/10/2009, 01:42     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (FunnyBunny @ 30/9/2009, 22:46)
I just want to say something,ok?
Dont be hypocrites,ok?How many man have been killed by Italian Ultras ?How many people have been stabed by Italian ultras?If this guy was from Turkey,Albania ,Marseille would you still considar grobari as "assassini"?We are living in some times ,when somebody attack other ultra group ,hes considar as what..idiot?All of sudden every one is against Grobari!They made a mistake (A big one) they made that guy jumped out of fear ,from 6 metar long wall on steps ,and he killed him sealf.Wery ugly.Now,not all the water in the world will wash off shame from Grobari faces,for this one.I just hope that this will never happend again.Our scene is young,developing and we have a lot of problems ,and one of those problems are this young cunts who dont know nothing about honor and ultra mentalita ,and we will sort them out eventually.We are living in time of interenet ,and a lot of false informations are beeing put on net.Dont belive them all.grobari have done something that is efecting all of Serbian scene.We are going to be arrested now ,on every occasion,and we are going to go trough bigest represion and clamp down ,in history.
We really need to stop with killings.We are killing oursealfs for this last few years ,so this situation are not surprising me at all.Words cant describe how we felt yesterday when we found out that Brice , passed on.I feel shame,and regrets and sorrow,but sometimes that happend in Ultra world,and even do we DONT like that and DONT support that ,its there,its a part of hooltra world,why are you so all of sudden "SAINTS"?Like that never happend in Italia,France,Turkey,Germany,England,Croatia ,Poland ,Russia...!!!

Brice i hope that u will find peace in other life.
RIP
Ne ponovilo se..malo malo pa pisemo RIP ,na svakih nekoliko meseci

PS Yes i do speak Italiano but im only at "beginers level" at "St Nicholas School of language" and yes sometimes (more often than not) im using on line translator.i think that even do i speek it very bad,i should talk Italian out of respect for this forum ,and "Gradinate forum"also ,and out of respect for italian ultras,but i will definitely talk English for now on.

I agree with you. absolutely.

don't worry for the language. ;)

RIP BRICE

bongotronic
view post Posted on 1/10/2009, 14:42     +1   -1

ho solo detto che mi dispiace

REGINA MARIS
view post Posted on 1/10/2009, 17:00     +1   -1

Noncredo si riferisse a te Bongo, ma ai soliti coglioni che vengono per scrivere cazzate tipo "assassini maledetti"; tra l'altro a me fa veramente molto ridere questo perchè una fatalità può accadere ovunque, non sentitevi dei santi..., ci scontriamo facciamo violenza, riuscite a capirlo questo o no?

FunnyBunny
view post Posted on 1/10/2009, 17:45     +1   -1

Seria C
Radnicki Sumadija

Seria C2

nucleo98
view post Posted on 1/10/2009, 22:48     +1   -1

senza repressione in Italia si è fatto di meglio comunque...adesso non facciamo piu testo x tanti motivi.

FunnyBunny
view post Posted on 5/10/2009, 15:00     +1   -1

+

Spartak

FC Smederevo

Slavija:Modrica Republic of Srpska

rudar prijedor-BORAC

http://www.lesinari1987.net/galerija/thumbnails.php?album=69[/quote]

FunnyBunny
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 22:13     +1   -1

Foto report
Citta di Drazino Uzice

FunnyBunny
view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 19:47     +1   -1

Rasirite ovo po forumima, fejsbukovima i ostalim prijateljima, da sto vise ljudi procita zakon za koji navijaci odgovaraju .

nuttydade
view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 22:54     +1   -1

One question/curiosity:are there some friendship between Serbian Groups?
I know only friendship with Greek Gates (Partizan-Paok,Zemun-Iraklis,Crvena Zvezda- Olympiakos....).....
I'm very interested about Sebian Ultras scene!
Thanks for the answers.

329 replies since 17/8/2009, 11:47   23301 views