VIVERE ULTRAS forum: I colori ci dividono, la mentalità ci unisce! (dal 23/01/04)

Serbia!, Ultras in Serbia&Republic of Srpska

« Older   Newer »
FunnyBunny
view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 23:36 by: FunnyBunny     +1   -1

QUOTE (nuttydade @ 11/10/2009, 23:54)
One question/curiosity:are there some friendship between Serbian Groups?
I know only friendship with Greek Gates (Partizan-Paok,Zemun-Iraklis,Crvena Zvezda- Olympiakos....).....
I'm very interested about Sebian Ultras scene!
Thanks for the answers.

There is few.Red Firm and Vultures,Taurunum Boys and Red devils Kragujevac,Bohemians and Spartak Blue marines,Bohemians and Barbarians Montenegro,Blue Union and Invalides and now these days there is a talk about Falcone East Sarajevo and Freedom Fighters but only on personal level.Back in the days,delije had personal contact with Barbarians.
Also u forget personal contact betwain Invalides and ARIS and there were some talk about Panionios and United Force,but i dont think that was the truth,alldo panionios had a banner of some sort on which FC Rad was writen on,but we all know that United Force are friends with Torcida Split. ;) :lol: :D :huh:
Also Partizan had contact with Wigan and CSKA Sofia,but i dont know how that end up,and i hope some of the Grobari from these forum will tell me how that end up.
Delije-Fratria Spartak Moscow
Grobari-Yaroslavka CSKA
Blue union-patriots Dynamo moscow.But for me,the group from Russia that will always have big respect in Serbia is Zenit.I mean all the things that they have done for us....priceless!

329 replies since 17/8/2009, 11:47   23306 views