VIVERE ULTRAS forum: I colori ci dividono, la mentalità ci unisce! (dal 23/01/04)

Serbia!, Ultras in Serbia&Republic of Srpska

« Older   Newer »
forza panino
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 09:53 by: forza panino     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (nuttydade @ 3/11/2009, 15:24)
CITAZIONE (FunnyBunny @ 11/10/2009, 23:36)
There is few.Red Firm and Vultures,Taurunum Boys and Red devils Kragujevac,Bohemians and Spartak Blue marines,Bohemians and Barbarians Montenegro,Blue Union and Invalides and now these days there is a talk about Falcone East Sarajevo and Freedom Fighters but only on personal level.Back in the days,delije had personal contact with Barbarians.
Also u forget personal contact betwain Invalides and ARIS and there were some talk about Panionios and United Force,but i dont think that was the truth,alldo panionios had a banner of some sort on which FC Rad was writen on,but we all know that United Force are friends with Torcida Split. ;) :lol: :D :huh:
Also Partizan had contact with Wigan and CSKA Sofia,but i dont know how that end up,and i hope some of the Grobari from these forum will tell me how that end up.
Delije-Fratria Spartak Moscow
Grobari-Yaroslavka CSKA
Blue union-patriots Dynamo moscow.But for me,the group from Russia that will always have big respect in Serbia is Zenit.I mean all the things that they have done for us....priceless!

THANK YOU!!!!
I like Serbian Ultras-scene...my favourite are TB ZEMUN :) and generally I wanna come to Serbia for an holiday....Cheers and sorry for my English :)

Cazzo ci vai a fare la.

329 replies since 17/8/2009, 11:47   23306 views