VIVERE ULTRAS forum: I colori ci dividono, la mentalità ci unisce! (dal 23/01/04)

Turchia Hooligans, Qualche video

« Older   Newer »
AG 98
view post Posted on 19/6/2005, 02:52     +1   -1

turks are only animals and sub humans

Edited by AG 98 - 19/6/2005, 03:52

ultrapa
view post Posted on 19/6/2005, 11:45     +1   -1

what about sub turks and turkmans?...the Great rock 'n' turks swindle frightening Europe

AG 98
view post Posted on 19/6/2005, 13:03     +1   -1

turks are animals, they are cowards without their weapons. in kobenhaven they ran like rabbits from 'normal' arsenal fans

$traus NK
view post Posted on 19/6/2005, 23:31     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (AG 98 @ 19/6/2005, 14:03)
turks are animals, they are cowards without their weapons. in kobenhaven they ran like rabbits from 'normal' arsenal fans

proprio ieri ho visto i video di quella serata , 2 hooligans inglese accoltellati .

TURCHIA M***A !

ultrapa
view post Posted on 20/6/2005, 00:12     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (AG 98 @ 19/6/2005, 14:03)

Mate, in denmark it's cold, running keep your blood flowing

Turin_MiB
view post Posted on 22/6/2005, 01:10     +1   -1

hoo-hoo-hooligans

Very good for a laugh. A terrible abuse of chairs.

Breaks my heart.

Arse firm is fookin' shocking. You wouldn't see them turn up like that on Warwick road.

Anyroad the turks are a bunch of fucking wankers, fuck em all

Turin_MiB
view post Posted on 22/6/2005, 02:54     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (AG 98 @ 19/6/2005, 03:52)
turks are only animals and sub humans  

Turks, fuck me what a wastle of sperm they are

My Galascum memories...

We fly out the day before the game and was staying in Istanbul tuesday night going to the game wednesday then fly back after the match wednesday night.

Well that was the plan, it didnt go according to plan....

We got off and arrived in Istanbul around dinner time, no sign of the fucking turks at the airport. Coaches arrived at the airport and took us to downtown Istanbul.

We had got 3 hotels booked close to each other in downtown Istanbul myself and the lads were booked in the Hotel Tamsa more on that later. I would say there was around 350 lads in town and apart from a few words nothing happended early doors.

Around 6 pm there was around about 70-80 in a bar that was getting a bit rowdy but nothing much lot of singing and a couple of bottles thrown outside well the ob came in and fucked us off. Some went to other bars and some went to eat about then around 7pm there was about 200 Reds drinking in a bar and the turks was watching Besiktas play in the UEFA Cup usual carry on singing and having the crack.

Anyroad Besiktas lost so we started taking the piss out the turks and it was getting moody so we gave them a few slaps then the ob came in again and fucked us off again....

About 70 of us made our way back to the hotel Tamsa as we got near to the hotel there was around 100 turks calling it on so we ran at them most of them where on
their toes but 30 or 40 of them stood as they where tooled up (Typical Turks) one swung a scaffold pole at this lad G from Walsall who dodged the pole and dropped a sweet right hander on the Turk putting him on his arse, we charged at them..fronted them and they scattered all over the place.

Right we get back to the Hotel probaly be around 10-30pm and go in to the bar in the back which is pretty packed out with lads everyones singing and having a booze but we keep getting reports from Reds ( normal fans, surprise surprise) arriving back to the arriving back to the hotel how the local Turks where calling on and attacking small groups (fucking ugly muslims wankers) and they coming back with cuts and bruises and a fair bit of blood.

I said to E***e B**F its going to go off get the lads together, word gets round that theres a fair sized mob of turks at the top of the stairs outside the hotel I took a look and I would estimate between 150-200 all shouting fucking turkish, well at that time there was about 30-40 of us in the reception area and about 100 still singing and drinking in the bar at the back anyway the turks make a move towards the hotel door. we ran towards them and there was a lot of toe to toe, and lot's of chairs bottles,glasses being thrown. We deffo had the best of it at first and backed the turks off upto the top of the stairs.

We got back by the hotel reception door when we looked up we could see Reds throwing stuff out through the bedroom windows, turks were really up for it now and charged the hotel doors, we had to fight like fuck to stop them getting in the hotel, some of us took a fair few slaps, turk mob kept getting bigger and bigger as
more locals joined up it started to get real nasty, they charged with knives and other weapons, fights erupted again but we didn't take a backward step, if we had they would have probaly took the hotel.

The old bill who watched all this going on decided they couldn't stop it and called in the riot cops who can and fucked the turks off. To cut a long story short the ob came and waked us up about 4 in the morning telling us we where going to another hotel... but took us to the local nick and locked us up. And in the nick that night (after the ob raided the hotel) we were made to sign documents in turkish.

We got took to court in the afternoon and there were a few hundred turks outside the courtroom trying to get at us but the ob kept us apart.... 6 Reds were kept and sent to Barampasha prison for a month.

Cunts the lot of them

Edited by Turin_MiB - 22/6/2005, 04:01

Napoletani Bulgaria
view post Posted on 23/6/2005, 13:49     +1   -1

Turks are nothing but scum, the only good turk is the battered to death turk!

Die die turkey turkey dieeee
SING IT: Die die turkey turkey diieeeee
Die die turkey die die turkey die die turkey turkey DIE !

Head//=\\Hunter
view post Posted on 23/6/2005, 14:49     +1   -1

A proposito, in quel sito lì guardatevi che figurone che fanno i turchi per le strade di Bruges (Brugge...)

BianconeroNato
view post Posted on 24/6/2005, 08:26     +1   -1

Head ma tu che dici dei turchi? A me non sembrano mica così messi male.

AG 98
view post Posted on 24/6/2005, 08:34     +1   -1

A me non sembrano mica così messi male

forse per ragione del tuo odio per gli inglese

BianconeroNato
view post Posted on 24/6/2005, 08:48     +1   -1

Yes maybe Mein Furher.

Head//=\\Hunter
view post Posted on 24/6/2005, 08:57     +1   -1

Sono messi male sì, sono messi male eccome... La storia di piazza Taksim non si dimentica... Tutto quello che vuoi, ma non si infila la lama decine di volte nella gente: o sei un fulminato, o sei un barbaro. E il secondo è il loro caso...

Ammetto però che l'erore sia anche nostro. VOSTRO, soprattutto, cioè di coloro che danno molta importanza al "calore", malinteso o meno, di uno stadio, e che quindi sono portati a considerare i turchi dei grandi ultras, lasciando completamente perdere la "mentalità" (oddio come mi fa cagare sto termine...), le modalità dello scontro. I famosi "hooligan" o "ultras" turchi sono solo una qualsiasi massa fanatica mediorientale che si scaglia contro un'ambasciata USA, per fare un parallelo. Usano coltelli da macellai perchè si comportano allo stadio esattamente come si comporterebbero con la moglie che ha fatto loro il kebab troppo caldo o con il vicino di casa che ha pisciato lro nell'orto. Quindi, per quanto riguarda me, non li considero parte del m ovimento, e un piccolo errore c'è stato, al tempo, anche da parte degli inglesi, nel trattarli da gente con cui valga la pena di scontrarsi invece che da pastori sanguinari quali sono.

Penso che sia questo, oggi, il più grosso problema della TUrchia, anche in oerdine alle sue ambizioni politiche: una classe dirigente moderna, colta, aperta, giovane soprattutto, per la gran parte formata in europa o america, che è il 'vero' esempio di cosa possa essere un islam "moderato", e una gran massa di popolo che ha invece fatto pochi passi dal medioevo a qui.

BianconeroNato
view post Posted on 24/6/2005, 09:07     +1   -1

Questo mi pare un discorso politico.
Io non ho simpatia per i Turchi, che come dici tu si scaglian contro le ambasciate Usa, ma nemmeno anzi meno ancora per chi si fa 5000 km per distruggere non solo ambasciate...
Ricorda che la Turchia è l'unico paese islamico con una legislazione che si distacca dal diritto islamico, ed è stata presa quasi in toto dalla modello svizzero.
Chiaro li voglio a casa loro.
Tornando in topic,e prescindendo dalla politica, mi fido comunque del tuo giudizio su di loro come ultras.

45 replies since 19/6/2005, 02:14   1798 views