VIVERE ULTRAS forum: I colori ci dividono, la mentalitą ci unisce! (dal 23/01/04)

Football fan died in Bosnia after he was beaten by police, Un tifoso morto a Bosnia dopo la polizia ha batutto lui

« Older   Newer »
sa21
icon9  view post Posted on 8/9/2005, 23:43     +1   -1

user posted image ANER KASAPOVIC, 1979 - 2005

"Il tifoso di Zeljeznicar č morto dall'attacco di cuore al Sabato il 20 Agosto 2005, appena un'ora dopo polizia ha battuto lui, dopo la partita Celik-Zeljeznicar 0:0 a Zenica, in Bosnia-Erzegovina."

Football fan of Zeljeznicar died from heart attack on Saturday 20 August 2005, just one hour after he was beaten by police, after the match Celik-Zeljeznicar 0:0 in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

After the match, on the way to railway station, someone in a group of 300 Zeljeznicar (Zeljo) fans was hit by stone. About 15 fans stayed with him and demanded from the police to let the guy be taken to hospital. Finally they let the guy be taken but that small group was left alone with riot policemen then. Aner was just taken out from the group and beaten although he was telling he had heart problems. One policeman said "I am sure he is bluffing!"

Some photos from the funeral:

user posted image user posted image user posted image
Aner's grave covered with his club's flag saying "I love you Zeljo"

One week later, in home match of Zeljeznicar, last farewell was organized for Aner. There was a big banner ANER KASAPOVIC, 1979 - 2005 and big photo of him next to the badge of his beloved football club.

The match was played in total silence until 26th minute when 26 flares were lit in the South Stand for "official" minute of silence and a song followed in his honour.

A video clip of the South Stand of "The Maniacs Zeljeznicar" available for download from THIS LINK (8 Mb video 2.3 minutes)

Gone but not forgotten. Rest in Peace. sad.gif
____

PS The video link is working:

Once you click on http://rapidshare.de/files/4476511/Za_Anera.wmv.html, scroll down and click Free. In the next screen you should get a link to download the file. The problem might be that sometimes too many people are downloading at that moment. Please try again later then.

Grazie.

Turin_MiB
view post Posted on 9/9/2005, 00:44     +1   -1

I feel sorry for the lad, my deep sympathy goes out to his family and mates.

Next game,give him an extra loud cheer.

RIP Aner

Respect,

Turin MIB.

*Supporter*
view post Posted on 9/9/2005, 01:05     +1   -1

I can't find any word.

RIP

monadegiallorossa
view post Posted on 9/9/2005, 07:25     +1   -1

R.I.P.

BianconeroNato
view post Posted on 9/9/2005, 09:33     +1   -1

Una cosa č uguale in tutto il mondo. La stupiditą della polizia intorno agli stadi.

mezzanine
view post Posted on 9/9/2005, 18:33     +1   -1

RIP

occhiuzzo
view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 17:33     +1   -1

R.I.P

T.b.n
view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 20:36     +1   -1

r.i.p

7 replies since 8/9/2005, 23:43   522 views